Belleville, Illinois
100% full Not resolved
1.4

I bought a pair of glasses from 38dollarglasses.com, and the hinge broke after a month.They requested that I take pictures and I did showing the damage.

They claimed that they would replace the glasses and put in lenses with my prescription. Then when they got them they claimed that the glasses were mangled and refused to replace them saying this is not manufacturer defect. They claimed they could not tell by the photos but I have the clear photos of the broken arm hinge. They finally agreed to send me a pair of frames that once I got has a bent arm.

At least they sent me back my lenses that I spent 120.00 on. Which by the way actually does me no good. I would never ever never do business with this company again. However, I will say this.

I guess you really do get what you pay for.Actually, I still think I over paid.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with 38DollarGlasses?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Quay Eyeware - QUAY Australia doesn't stand behind its products Quay Eyeware "Cute glasses however terrible quality! Cheap plastic...I purchased them online at Nordstrom.com. I owned the AVIATOR for 2 months and when I put it on my head it snapped. I..." Read more Lenscrafters - Great Service Terrible Product Lenscrafters "So my first trip to Lenscrafters in Dadeland Mall was just two days ago. I arrived one hour early quite by accident, my fault not theirs but they happily..." Read more ListenClear - Listen Clear Hearing Aid Free Trial Review ListenClear "Hello my name is Beatrice Grier Iam makes a complaint about the free trial and my mother money i want your to refund her back and also a overdraft fees..." Read more ListenClear - Listen Clear Hearing Aids Review ListenClear "I recieved mine today and extremely pleased. I tried the "as seen on tv" for $20×2=$40 and took them back due to lots of static, white noise and bulky and..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Total Air Care - Beware Total Air Care "4 times they sent a kid / tech to my house who from April to end of July stating air handler was great and good working condition and I specifically..." Read more