1.4

I bought a pair of glasses from 38dollarglasses.com, and the hinge broke after a month.They requested that I take pictures and I did showing the damage.

They claimed that they would replace the glasses and put in lenses with my prescription. Then when they got them they claimed that the glasses were mangled and refused to replace them saying this is not manufacturer defect. They claimed they could not tell by the photos but I have the clear photos of the broken arm hinge. They finally agreed to send me a pair of frames that once I got has a bent arm.

At least they sent me back my lenses that I spent 120.00 on. Which by the way actually does me no good. I would never ever never do business with this company again. However, I will say this.

I guess you really do get what you pay for.Actually, I still think I over paid.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $160. The author is overall dissatisfied with 38DollarGlasses and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 38DollarGlasses.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare 38DollarGlasses to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with 38DollarGlasses?

Comments

Hahaha - yeah I'm sure your glasses just spontaneously exploded (and were a manufacturer's defect as you claim). You didn't sit on them or anything like that, you're just a poor, innocent victim of the retail world and didn't try to extort the company with threats of a social media complaint right?

to Brian Englewood, Colorado, United States #1242395

Hahahahahahahaha - yea Brian I'm sure you don't work for the company, gee a little bit obvious. A person who didn't work for the company would just randomly responses to someone like you did, pathetic, get a life, loser.