Inv#125946 Eyewear warranty, customer service terrible. 38dollarglasses

I bought a pair of glasses from, and the hinge broke after a month.They requested that I take pictures and I did showing the damage.

They claimed that they would replace the glasses and put in lenses with my prescription. Then when they got them they claimed that the glasses were mangled and refused to replace them saying this is not manufacturer defect. They claimed they could not tell by the photos but I have the clear photos of the broken arm hinge. They finally agreed to send me a pair of frames that once I got has a bent arm.

At least they sent me back my lenses that I spent 120.00 on. Which by the way actually does me no good. I would never ever never do business with this company again. However, I will say this.

I guess you really do get what you pay for.Actually, I still think I over paid.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 14 #1094532

Hahaha - yeah I'm sure your glasses just spontaneously exploded (and were a manufacturer's defect as you claim). You didn't sit on them or anything like that, you're just a poor, innocent victim of the retail world and didn't try to extort the company with threats of a social media complaint right?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.