I bought a pair of glasses from 38dollarglasses.com, and the hinge broke after a month.They requested that I take pictures and I did showing the damage.
They claimed that they would replace the glasses and put in lenses with my prescription. Then when they got them they claimed that the glasses were mangled and refused to replace them saying this is not manufacturer defect. They claimed they could not tell by the photos but I have the clear photos of the broken arm hinge. They finally agreed to send me a pair of frames that once I got has a bent arm.
At least they sent me back my lenses that I spent 120.00 on. Which by the way actually does me no good. I would never ever never do business with this company again. However, I will say this.
I guess you really do get what you pay for.Actually, I still think I over paid.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tommy Hilfiger Eyeglasses
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "The first order occurred a few years ago. They were a pair of gradient tinted, rimless, prescription glasses. After waiting over a month, they arrived. When initially worn, they were..."
- "I went to piercing pagoda in Jensen Beach, Florida on April 26,2013 at 11:36 a.m and i went for my second piercing in my ear lobes. when i got..."
- "I recently bought a pair of sunglasses and the side part of the sunglasses broke. I know that its a pair of affordable sunglasses. But wearing it once and the..."
- "I ordered a Greek salad and a turkey club sub. When I bit into my sandwich I got a nasty fatty chunky piece of something that was NOT bacon as..."
- "THE BOWL WAS UNEATABLE. NO FLAVOR JUST A JUMBLE OF INGREDIENTS. WHAT A WASTE. THE WAY IT WAS ADVERTISED I EXPECTED A NICE FLAVORFUL BOWL. THIS TASTED LIKE IT WAS..."
- "I recently purchased a box of Ritz crackers. ALL of the tubes of crackers in the box were either completely crumbled or cracked. There was not one whole cracker in..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."